bar

1234_567891011

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

PRODUCT FiNDS : MODERN DAY SKULL

I thought I would start sharing more of my product finds here on my blog. I'm constantly pinning to Pinterest but don't often share much of it here. I tend to pin in themes, usually unplanned. I'll see a pattern of similar colors, imagery, etc start to form in my Pinterest feed. For years I use to create mood and style boards of trends when I worked for Hallmark. It's something I absolutely love doing but don't usually have the time for. I plan to change that because they are huge sources of inspiration for me and I haven't been feeling the most creative lately. 

First up are some skull related products I've found over the last few days while hunting for Halloween inspiration. Hope you enjoy! All products have a link.
















































Leave me a comment of any products or subjects you might want to see and I'll add it to my list! Have a wonderful day!

XO
Sara









2 comments:

  1. I'm personally in the process of coming up with a design for tombstones! My boyfriend and I are going to make pillows, i know you like creepy, THOUGH Xmas time is coming, so my request my be a little late in the game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...