bar

1234_567891011

Monday, October 10, 2016

WHAT i WORE : NUCLEAR CiTiZENS


Happy October! I can't believe how fast this year is going. October is my favorite month so I'm going to do my best to get a few Halloween posts up. 

I love hunting for cool products and art so when I found Josh Ln's Nuclear Citizens artwork I kind of fell in love. Like most, I grew up with the Simpsons and they have been a part of my life since 1987 when they appeared on the Tracey Ullman Show. The Simpsons were some of the first characters I would draw on everything. I even painted a giant Bart for an art contest in elementary school but was disqualified because I didn't create the character. I was in 4th grade, I just wanted to draw Bart Simpson! I actually still have the painting I did, I'll see if I can find it.

Okay, so back to this illustration, it's very Treehouse of Horror in feeling which I love so I though it would be perfect for Halloween. I loved the look of the overall printed shirt but hadn't ordered a shirt from Society6 before so I wasn't sure how well it was going to print. Unfortunately my first shirt arrived with some printing errors I just couldn't ignore. You have to be aware when printing these kinds of shirts that there will be some imperfections but there were too many for me to ignore but Society6 will re print and ship you out a new order free of change if you are unhappy! Thankfully my next shirt looked much better and I'm pretty happy with the quality. 




Josh has other products available with this print so be sure to check them out! Have a wonderful week!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...