bar

1234_567891011

Sunday, September 7, 2014

WHAT I WORE // NEW HAIR COLOR


Happy Sunday everyone! So I get really bored of my hair pretty quickly. I like matching my clothes to it and experimenting with colors. It's just hair so why not have fun. I have no idea the last time it's been it's natural color but if you're curious, I think it's brown, ha! I have a lot of grey hair too. That started in my early 20's and I'm sure a lifetime of stress made it worse. I can't wait for it all to be naturally grey/white. To be honest I love natural hair colors on other people but not on me. Not that it looks bad or anything I just don't feel like myself unless it's a color nature didn't intend. I decided to experiment last night and mixed a few colors I had together. My hair was already a strange light grey blue colors from fading so I mixed Ion Color Brilliance Titanium, Lavender, and Azure which is an interesting blue color. I also diluted it all with conditioner because I still wanted it a pastel color. The color that came from it is definitely interesting. It looks more blue indoors. This will fade pretty quickly but then I can just dye it another color :) I may add in a teal color for fun here soon. 


DETAiLS
DRESS : Sheinside
CARDIGAN Modcloth
BELT : Forever21
HAIR Ion Color Brilliance

Have a great day!
XOXO
-Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...