bar

1234_567891011

Friday, September 26, 2014

NEW USE FOR PET TRAINING PADS!


So I'm trying to get my mindset into packing up some things since eventually I will be moving. I'm ready to pack up stuff but it gets a bit overwhelming at times. I've started with my kitchen and I am boxing up things I don't need while I'm still living here. I've had this package of dog training pads for awhile now because I had a sick kitty that was needing to use some. Well now I no longer need them but couldn't seem to throw them out (a common theme with me). I found a new use for them though! Why not pack with them. I'm sure bubble wrap would be ideally better but that can get expensive. I mean they are padded and seem perfect and I'm all about saving some money and using things I already own. So if you ever need some packing materials, these seem to do the job so far. I will let you know how traveling goes though! 


Okay, Off to try and pack more!

Have a wonderful Friday!
XOXO
-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...