bar

1234_567891011

Monday, October 19, 2015

TOYS!

Somehow it's been almost a year since I boxed up all my possessions and moved across the country! Where did the time go? Last Halloween Doug and I shared a short video we made of some of my home and collections. We have shelves being delivered this week hopefully so I may have a video up this Halloween of the toy wall going back up! Fingers crossed! Until then, here is our video again from last Halloween <3

 
Sara Harvey's Toy Sideshow from Doug Smith Media on Vimeo.

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo
Sara

5 comments:

  1. Your collection is incredible! So many gorgeous colors and weird creatures, I love it. But one question, how often do you have to dust?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Ha! Well where I use to live, they didn't get that dusty because I would move them around a lot taking photos or just rearranging them. I'm not sure how it will be in my new home yet! ;) I may be dusting all the time! Lets hope not.

      Delete
  2. Awe you have such a fantastic toy collection! Your house would be a pretty exciting place to visit. I look forward to seeing how you decorate your new home. I'm all about home decor!

    xoxo,
    Heather
    www.thearbitraryfox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rainbow of creativity and thought. Curated with love! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...